Monday, March 26, 2012

Obama Admits to the Russians He Will Be Free to Weaken US National Defense Once Re-elected

Obama caught on an open-mike in an exchange with the Russian President.  It sounds like he will do quite a bit to weaken or simply junk SDI in his second term.  Friends of Israel should also be worried about what else he will have more "flexibility" over:

President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space.

President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…

President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.


No comments:

Post a Comment