Sunday, March 11, 2012

What a Poorly Worded Headline: "Egypt’s parliament to vote on stopping US aid"

As if Egypt was sending aid to the US. No, that country's Islamist parliament is voting on cutting off their nose to spite their face, yup, ending US aid to itself. And it's not as if their economy was booming or something and they didn't need the money, in fact, it is just the opposite.

I do realize the vote is mostly symbolic, but I have to ask, why are we sending them aid again? It doesn't seem to be gaining us any goodwill, in fact it seems to be doing the opposite.

Boy, getting rid of Mubarak was such a brilliant move. Thanks Obama.

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone,discovered your existing internet site on account of natural luck purchasing across the internet today, and also happy i did!Oakley Ducati Sunglasses I favor the actual site structure and various colors, but I must indicate that will I’m having issues if this tons. Oakley active sunglasses black frame blue lensI’m employing WaMCom One.One particular internet browser with regard to mac, and also the menu prevent wouldn’t lineup as it must be. i’m relatively certain I’ve utilized the exact same layout over a customer’s web page, but the menus appears good on acquire. My spouse and i think about the dilemma is within my stop I guess it’s time in order to revise!

    ReplyDelete