Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Muslim Rioters in Libya and Egypt Remind Me of Francis from Stripes

Here is the famous quote from Francis in the movie Stripes:

Psycho: The name's Francis Soyer, but everybody calls me Psycho. Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill you.
Leon: Ooooooh.
Psycho: You just made the list, buddy. And I don't like nobody touching my stuff. So just keep your meat-hooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. Also, I don't like nobody touching me. Now, any of you homos touch me, and I'll kill you.
Sergeant Hulka: Lighten up, Francis.

Basically the Muslims are saying.  "If I catch any of your guys making cartoons or any sort of drawing of Mohamed, I'll kill you.  Also, I don't like nobody making films of Mohamed, either.  Now, any of you heretics make a movie,  and I'll kill you."

As a civilization our response should be simple.  Lighten up Francis!

No comments:

Post a Comment