Saturday, May 21, 2011

Welcome!

So I've finally decided to start blogging again.  Previously, I was part of the group that was blogging at Common Sense & Wonder, on and off, for the last 9 some years.  Most recently, I was annoying all my liberal friends by posting stuff on Facebook and also starting arguments on their threads (honestly I can't help myself, if someone posts something negative about Americans or Israelis or even westerners in general, I feel like I have to launch myself into the breach).  Anyway, I don't think I've decided to really let my leftie friends off the hook, Ill probably repost most of my stuff on Facebook and keep the fires stoked over there. 

What is this blog going to be about you ask?  Well, you probably aren't asking, a blog titled "libertarian neocon" doesn't leave much to the imagination.  It's going to be mainly about politics with some economics/investing.  Some slightly personal rants are probably in order as well given I have a wife and two kids in the burbs, no shortage of material there.

No comments:

Post a Comment