A new poll from the Palestinian Center for Public Opinion and the Israel Project sheds light on the highly racist beliefs of the Palestinians (okay, not ALL Palestinians but a vast majority of them). Some highlights:
- 66% said that their leadership should agree to a 2 state solution but then move to a one state solution (all Palestinian). I'm assuming the Jews will be killed or expelled.
- 92% said Jerusalem should be the capital of Palestine and not Israel. Only 3% are willing to have it be the capital of both countries. So much for the City of David.
- 72% backed the denial of thousands of years of Jewish history in Jerusalem. I guess if they accepted it then they would realize that they are the invaders and colonizers.
- 62% backed the kidnapping of IDF soldiers, who are typically no more than teenagers. Like poor Gilad Shalit.
- 53% are in favor of teaching songs about hating Jews in school. And many in America think a simple prayer or moment of silence is a big deal.
- 73% agree with the following quote from the Hamas Charter, "the Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees."